Friday, January 11, 2013

Music to my ears


Jeane Wernly is amazing.  She is the boys' piano teacher and is a gift from God.  Really.  She makes musicians out of the roughest and has made music come alive in our home.  She is patient and kind.  She knows how to teach all kinds of kids and loves them while doing it.  She holds them accountable and wants them to succeed.  Our life is blessed because of her.  She is very special and I will absolutely be devastated when she retires.  

 I love the recitals.  They are such a treat even if they do go long at times.  It makes me so proud to see my boys and friends' children play their pieces.  Below you can see Nicholas, Isabel, Mitchell, Natalie and my boys in the picture.  She also teaches Alexis, Camille, the Zarchins, Eli, the Hanson boys, Alexandra, the Shawens, Sarah Romney and countless other children.  Needless to say, the Mormons LOVE her.  Gabe has started taking piano this year and is doing great.  Coleman and Tate play so many difficult, wonderful songs.  I love to hear them practice so much that I rarely forget or excuse a practice.  They hate that....  Someday I will post the videos of them playing.  So impressive and touching for a mom like me!  I think I will take it back up in a few years.  I need to conquer that beautiful piano we have!  

Check out Nicholas!  Lol!!

I absolutely love these three kiddies.  I am so glad they are growing up together!!

Sweet Tate

Sweet Coleman

Look at Coleman's shoes?  Flip flops.... always flip flops.  Lol.  They are Eric's blood for sure.  


Life is good when filled with music!

No comments: