 |
| So, while Tia and her awesome family were here we had a HUGE wind storm that knocked out the power for about 4 or 5 days. I don't remember.... it is all a blur. We all slept in the basement and basked in my 100 degree house. Here are all the kids watching some recorded show on a computer. It was great fun. Really. Who would have thought....? |
 |
| The new Air and Space Museum. Ask Tia about the ride home..... DC is a bit tricky. |
 |
| Once weekend we went to the beach! Beautiful weather! |
 |
| Meine Lieblings!! |
 |
| Cousins having fun. Sweet Rosie!! |
 |
| Riding waves ALL day long!! |
 |
| A nice moment. |
 |
| My favorite beach bum |
 |
| Funny boy |
 |
| Tate is always up for being buried. Not me!! |
 |
| I love this pic! |
 |
| Burying Tate. Look how tall Riley is.... Crazy!! |
 |
| Another victim!! |
 |
| This one would make Grandma Jackie proud!!! |
 |
| Isabelle, the sweetest, nicest and prettiest girl on the planet. We are on a Capital Tour. Very cool and so worth doing!! |
 |
| We went to Arlington on a hot hot hot day. |
 |
| Hot hot hot.... Can you tell? |
 |
| Changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier |
 |
| Hot, cute and sweet cousins. I am blessed!! |
Tia and her family came to visit us for about 2 1/2 weeks. What a treat and adventure it was! I am so glad that they came. We had the storm, a motorcycle crash and lots of noise, food and fun. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, cool, fun and amazing big sis. I love her kids. After the storm, we had about 7 trees down and what seemed like millions of branches. Riley, Ian, Coleman and Tate helped Eric and Brad until the entire lawn was cleared. It was hot in my house and none of her kids complained. They were here for the 4th of July and we had a big bash. David and Maria came down and I have the absolute WORST and OUT OF FOCUS pictures to prove it. Tia is horrible at taking pics (Sorry Sis) so maybe I will get a few up of the night, but I doubt it.
I love my family and I hope they come again real soon! Oh, Beakie is Tia's nickname. I have called her that for as long as I can remember. I don't know if she likes it or not, but I just can't stop. I am hooked. Sorry Beakie.
No comments:
Post a Comment