| The Hill Cumorah Visitor Center |
![]() |
| Joseph Smith as a boy |
| My handsome boys |
| King of the Hill |
![]() |
| Angel Moroni monument |
| Inside one of the Joseph Smith homes |
![]() |
| Beautiful temple through the trees. You can see the temple as you are walking to Joseph Smith's home. |
| Joseph Smith's home. |
| I love my family!! |
![]() |
| The creamish gray wall on the left is original to the house. Really awesome! |
| Temper tantrum #2 |
| Checking out the barn |
| The boys in the Sacred Grove |
![]() |
| Sweet Gabe |
| Yes, I was there too! |
| Somebody loves their Daddy!! |
| We ran into the Del and Jen Bowman from BYU. Small world! Love them!! |
| Beautiful Niagara Falls. Please note Finn's attitude.... It was a bit hot. Can you tell? |
| Check out Mr. Sassy pants |
| This is Eric every where we go.... he always says he will send me the pics, but... nope!! Still waiting darling!! |
| Mr. Sassy pants biting Gabe. |
| Chillin'!! |
Eric was asked to DJ for the Youth Conference in.....Palmyra NY. He was nice and asked us to go too. Palmyra is loaded with church history and it a very important place for the boys to go. I want them to see where Joseph Smith grew up and had the First Vision. Close to Palmyra is Niagara Falls. We decided to go there too. It was the opening weekend and packed....PACKED with people, but we still had a lot of fun. I love family trips and wish we took more of them. It was a beautiful drive up there and I hope we get to go back soon!! Can anyone say "Hill Cumorah Pageant"??!!! Maybe someday....(O:











No comments:
Post a Comment