Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

The hard part about getting behind on a blog is that you focus on what you missed and then you get even more behind because you are trying to catch up.... and so you miss the present.  Again.  I love my blog but it makes me feel like an EPIC FAIL at times.  I guess I just need to squeak in an entry or two a week and call it good.  I remember when I used to actually believe that I needed pics of EVERYTHING we did for hope of documenting it.  It bettered our lives in that many more things were captured, but also made things more stressed and "planned".  I am hoping in 2013 that I find some blog balance.  I want to publish.  I want to blog more.  I want my kids to blog as well.  I want to capture meaningful pictures and words.  I want to remember the funny moments in our home as well as the proud and maybe not so proud.  I need to write down my resolutions and this can be #1!!

Happy 2013.  Nice to feel the keyboard under my fingers!  

Life is good!!

No comments: