Friday, September 18, 2015

Ted Bundy is not a nice man



DC has some cool museums.  Some are not as known as others.  The Crime Museum falls into this category but is a very interesting place.  On Sunday (we never do this...), we snuck away as  there was no school on Monday but most importantly, the museum is losing their lease and closing doors at the end of the month. Total bummer.

We spent several hours milling around information and artifacts of famous killers and criminals of history.  The above pic is Ted Bundy's car.  He was a "handsome" serial killer of woman and a total creep.  A woman in my current ward (Janet Gress) went on a date with him in this very car.  She must have a tough guardian angel because she lived to tell about it.

It was really fun because we all enjoyed the museum and got something out of it.  They  have a great collection and I hope they find a new and better place.  We went to dinner afterwards and called it a day.

I guess if I had to hashtag the day it would be #morbidfunindc   #breakingthesabbathforted

Lol!!

No comments: