Saturday, September 19, 2015

Let me take a selfie



This is just me.  Bad lighting.  Hair up.  Late at night.  2013 I think...  I never take pics of me and certainly not selfies.  I am not sure if I even know how.  I am still struggling with my weight issue so I don't care for my pics.  I am trying to get over this as I want my kids to see me more in pics with them and especially Eric.

Choice.  Chance. Change.  I think I got it this time.  I am sick of the rhetoric.

Lonely me will be empowered me.  (Today was tough).

I did get this email from Jill which made me very happy.  Just what the doctor ordered.  I am blessed with good friends all around.

Maybe I am on my fake period.  Ick.  From Jill.....

So...I pretended not to hear when you said that Eric was going to take a job in Newport.

I just want you to know that you and your freaking family would leave a large ass hole in my heart.
It's not only Jennifer that loves you!  I can speak for the entire family that we would all be incredibly sad.  It would be very hard and very emotional and it would suck!

So, you had sure as hell pray and fast and find out if it's what's best for you and your family.  If you do that, then I can take it.  But, if you don't do that I'll think you're an idiot and just feel angry.

I don't know why you're having a hard time with Jennifer moving.  The people that she doesn't care most about should be sad (not you and me!!!).  To be perfectly honest, I don't care at all that they're moving.  I don't care because I know that she loves me most and you second (no offense, but we shared a bed for years).  You and Eric are the most important people to her.  You two are the ONLY people that matter to her as much as her brother and sisters. I'm dead stinking serious.

That is all for now.
I love you.
Jill


No comments: