Friday, November 16, 2012

Utah fun part TWO

Does it look like they all like each other?  I stinking love my family!!!

He's got the look.....


Handsome, happy Gabe

This kid is so spoiled!!!

We went to Seven Peaks because it is in Provo and Provo means.... MEREDITH!!!  It was great to see her!  We love her so!!!  Oh, Coleman.  You are so silly!! (and cute!)

Kate and Riley (soon to be 16 years old!!)

This kid is spoiled TOO!!

Lounging cousins. 

Kate, Aunt Dayna and Grace (who will one day like me!!)

Coleman messing around

I love this pic.  Coleman is happy and relaxed, tan and handsome!!  A nice mix I might add!!

Ian with the shiny legs!!

I love Tia and my Mom. 

Giving Finn the beating he deserves.  Could Isabel be any thinner?  Jealous!!!!

Grace and Isabel (No, she does not like me.... does the face give it all away?)

Gabe and Hailey

I posted this pic once but will do it again.  I love that Coleman is cheesing it up for the camera and mauling my favorite ladies of all time.  Smashed in those arms full of love is Dayna, Tia and my Mom.  It was a fun, fun day! 

No comments: