Saturday, November 17, 2012

Utah fun part THREE

Cailey and Isabelle

Best buddies.  Ian is so sweet with Finn
CP
Rosie

Mi Familia

Getting the goods on...

I'm sexy and I know it.

Is that Uncle Brad?  He graced us with his presence?!  Happy day!!!

Ich liebe dich!!

Sweet Ashley.  She is a keeper!!

King of the mountain!!

My sweet, gentle boy

Tate is always willing to pose for a picture.  I appreciate that so much!

Winner winner chicken dinner.  Guzzling aqua with Ian.

My amazing parents and my delicious birthday cake!  So nice!!

This is how it all got started..... Isabelle just barely got in AND...

She got in a little more, followed by Gabe and.... Finn is seriously thinking about it too.

The life of the party!

I said to the both of them, "Don't get wet!"  We are a long way from home and I don't have any extra clothes. 

In the water and not so wet.  Very proud of himself too!!

Wet shoes and wet shorts are definitely NOT Coleman's thing.  He will be careful.

I said NOT to get wet. At least they are trying.....

This is one of my all time favorite pictures.  I said, "Don't get wet!" and the kid is soaked.  He is so happy and content with himself.  He made it through the deep part and is still afloat to talk about it.  I didn't want him to get wet, but am proud of his independence AND we are on vacation.  Vacation has a whole different set of rules.  Thank goodness!!

Still trying..... Nice toned legs Gabe!!

He almost has made it across.  Good boy! 

I love these clowns

Darling Hailey.  These girls would never get wet or be allowed I dare say. 

We have a great night up in the canyon.  The night was perfect and the company even better.  I sure love my family.  Making memories with them is the spice of life! 

No comments: