| Pumpkin carving night. Let the arguing begin..... Sigh. |
| Settling down. At least Gabe is happy!! |
| Finny loves his small zombie face pumpkin |
| Eric is making the curly W. Go Nats!!!!!!! |
| Finn's preschool parade. He is a spooky vampire! So cute. I hope he sucks my blood!!! |
![]() |
| How funny are those teeth? I love his sweet smile!! |
| His 4 year old class |
![]() |
| Gabe is all his army glory. I was late in getting there so.... the basic make up had to do! |
| Gabe's 3rd grade Halloween parade. He is the lone cheerio at DES this year. Strange..... |
| An all American boy! |
| The Masterpieces |
| The annual Halloween pic. An army guy, a cloaked figure with braces, a vampire and a morph suit thing with strange features...... (nice googles Tate!!) Lol. |
![]() |
| Looks like Eric is making Coleman smile. Forced much? Looks like most are getting into character!! |
| There we go..... finally, into "character". Except the happy vampire! He is a nice one that only drinks cat blood. Watch out Rusty!! |
| ONE |
![]() |
| TWO |
![]() |
| THREE!!!!!! |
| ONE |
| TWO |
![]() |
| THREE!!!!!! |
| This is as spooky as he is going to get!! Watch out for the lingering hand...... |
| I am pretty sure Gabe is in character for the night! |
| What is the cloaked figure want with the funny pumpkin??????? |
| And yet another pumpkin victim.... Oh those braces!!! I spy some lurking about!!! |
| Elizabeth. So darling!! |
![]() |
| Jimmy |
![]() |
| Crazy Tate!! |
![]() |
| Sweet Arnica |
| An attempt at a group picture. Too many wee ones this year. It was a hard attempt. |
| Less kids, more nonsense. |
| Miss Sassy Pants |
| Jocelyn the good witch |
| Watch out for this guy. He will get you. And by "get" I do mean "get"!!!! |
| Big Johnny |
| Awwww. The cute missionaries! They do look festive!!! |
| Pretty Sissies |
| The Good Witch and her Charlie the chicken!!! |
![]() |
| Gabe's bestie and spooky clown |
![]() |
| Who invited this guy? I am scared. Really. |
![]() |
| Natalie as an 80's girl. So pretty and fun! We love her! |
| Halloween was a lot of fun. A bit cold. I saved the best for last.... I think Nicholas just ate a stink bug! HA! Happy Halloween friends!! BOO!!!!!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment