We are the Owlettes of Calleva Camp
We ride on horses
and jump on the tramp.
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! We are the Owlettes of Calleva camp.
Great Horn (my Gabi), Snowy..
Elf, (my Finny), Screech, Eagle
We are the Owlettes, Whoo whoo.(my darling counselors!!)
From our bows, the arrows zing
And you can tell, we like to sing!!
We climb higher and higher, til we reach the top.
We are strong, we can't be STOPPED!!
We draw and paint and swim in pools
Look for bugs, use camping tools.
We roll and tumble, kick a soccer ball,
We're the Owlettes, we can do it ALL!
We go to drama and write a play,
Learn to act, Hurray! Hurray!
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
We are the Owlettes of Calleva Camp!
Great Horn, Snowy, Elf, Screech Eagle,
We are the Owlettes. Whoo! Whoo!
With dirty hands and dirty feet,Owlettes is over, my summer is complete!!Disclaimer: I was ALL mixed up over the verses. I think I got it right, just not in the above order. Sorry Owlette mamas. Can't be right all the time!! SnIcKeR SnIcKeR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment