Rose and Clara
Clara and Rose

Clara and Rose
These little girls are cute, kind, funny, smart, picky eaters, creative and as sweet as can be. They are 6 going on 16 and you would think that after all these years I could tell them apart. Well... I can... after they are dressed in the morning. I know it annoys them that I ALWAYS have to ask who is who, but I love them both so much that it doesn't matter WHO is WHO. They are wonderful and I am so lucky that the Pavuk family sacrifices two weeks of their blessed Maine summer to come hang out with us for two weeks.
We are finally making our way to Maine in a week. I am looking forward to hanging out with the Pavuk kiddies and their mommy dearest too. We sure love Olivia, Miles, Rose and Clara. Thanks for all the memories. Did you really need to move though? Geez....
We are finally making our way to Maine in a week. I am looking forward to hanging out with the Pavuk kiddies and their mommy dearest too. We sure love Olivia, Miles, Rose and Clara. Thanks for all the memories. Did you really need to move though? Geez....
No comments:
Post a Comment