Our once productive Saturdays are now family fun Saturdays and will be until I am fully recovered. I am perfectly okay with this and the boys are enjoying the opportunity to play the Wii with Eric and together. For as long as we have had our Wii, Gabe has sat in the big chair and watched people play...sometimes for hours. A few weeks ago the boys were playing Wii fit and I asked them to show him what to do. Well, watch out!! He is one player who can hold his own.
This rainy morning the boys did do their chores (yea!) and headed downstairs for a Wii tournament. Eric works out, Finn plays around and eventually eats a bag full of popcorn and the boys build their skills and relationships with one another by playing one competitive game after another. If you don't have one, you should get one (and have rules...). It really is a fun family activity.
This rainy morning the boys did do their chores (yea!) and headed downstairs for a Wii tournament. Eric works out, Finn plays around and eventually eats a bag full of popcorn and the boys build their skills and relationships with one another by playing one competitive game after another. If you don't have one, you should get one (and have rules...). It really is a fun family activity.
We will have our 4th Wii player before we know it. Look at Finny concentrate. He wants to learn. He is such a smart cookie. Really.Coleman was mad and chose not to play. He decided to catch up on his reading and get ready for karate. He has his black belt test in April and we are really looking forward to it!! Go Coleman!!
Just wait until May. I am going to kick all their bums!! I will be the Wii mama winner winner chicken dinner!!!
Just wait until May. I am going to kick all their bums!! I will be the Wii mama winner winner chicken dinner!!!

1 comment:
Cute post Anj!
I like the pic of Finn and Tate watching the popcorn, funny stuff.
Hope you are getting and feeling better!
XO!
Post a Comment