Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My wonderful In-laws

My recovery is long and surprisingly hard. The easy part has been the care of my sweet family during this difficult time. My wonderful in-laws came for almost 3 weeks and took care of everything. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to them and their service to me and my family. I have said it before, but never in my adult life have I had the opportunity to rest and not stress about anything. The boys love and adore them so much. Life is better when Grandma Gloria and Grandpops or Papa are around.


P.S. My freezer thanks you, my laundry thanks you, my pantry thanks you, my body thanks you...You are wonderful!!
XOXOXOXOXO

Thank you GG and Pops! I love you soooo much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they the BEST?! I thought I was going to die when they were there! I am so glad they could come help you!