Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The day has arrived....


Today I am having extensive surgery. It sucks, but must be done. I am scared, but have a great doctor. In a few months or so, I will be a better, healthier and more whole person. Until then.... stayed tuned! I hope that Eric darling will take over the duties of the family blogger.

I am blessed to have many family members planning to come out and help me and the Martinis boys. Thank you in advance for that. I am indeed VERY grateful. I am also blessed with many friends who I know will also help in many different ways. Thank you in advance for that as well. I am preparing for the worst, and expecting the best. So... if I drop off the face of the earth for a while..., it is not you, it is ME!! Until then.... be good, be nice and be safe!!

No comments: