I can just hear that Lionell Richie song..... and then I feel guilty. Here we are...almost 5 months later and not a post to see. I think the problem with having a blog IS the guilt of wanting, needing, desiring and dreaming of CATCHING UP. I actually love having a blog. I love capturing my life and the lives of those I love. Life is busy. I waste time on fb, Instagram and freaking news.... well, my screens summer break is about to begin so I thought I would break the ice before going to bed. What a great year this has been. I am absolutely crazy about my kids and get a long with them most of the time. I am in a good place in my life and have even quit biting my nails.
Coleman is about to graduate from Middle School and begin a new path at the Magnet HS in Poolesville. Tate has been crushing it at school and surprising us left and right. Gabe has had a quiet year, started the piano, drawing like a madman and always has a smile on his face. Finn... oh Finn. He is growing faster than I like. He is funny and my little buddy. He is going into Kindergarten and I still feel pain when I say that.
In THREE weeks, I will sit down and really post about the last, lost 5 months, but until then..... just know three things.
1. I love and adore Eric. He is wonderful, fun and in August we will celebrate 20 years together. Holy cow.
2. I love my kids. My yelling and craziness are improving because I value my kids' relationships so much. I am seeing the light.
3. I signed up for a half marathon. Don't know if I will do it... but I really want to. No better time than the present to start working on the bucket list. I have lots of work to do in that category. Always...... Oh the struggle.
In THREE weeks, I will sit down and really post about the last, lost 5 months, but until then..... just know three things.
1. I love and adore Eric. He is wonderful, fun and in August we will celebrate 20 years together. Holy cow.
2. I love my kids. My yelling and craziness are improving because I value my kids' relationships so much. I am seeing the light.
3. I signed up for a half marathon. Don't know if I will do it... but I really want to. No better time than the present to start working on the bucket list. I have lots of work to do in that category. Always...... Oh the struggle.
With that, off to bed I go. But the last word(s) are Life is good. I am good.
Smile
No comments:
Post a Comment