Sunday, September 30, 2012

The birthday bash and the birthday BASH

The first week of school and Gabe's birthday morning tradition.  I think the new tradition is to add the cat.  Hum.....

What a cutie pie.  9 years old.  Sigh. 

Gabe's birthday extended like a month.  First his birthday day... then our sweet friend Jennifer made Gabe his favorite red velvet cake.  No one makes it like Jen does and I am glad she kindly took on the task of making the boy a birthday cake.  Someone needed to.  Geez!! 

We love Jennifro

A birthday with our besties

This was the pic on Gabe's Evite for his party.  He wanted a fighting party of sorts.  Eric and the boys made all these cool weapons and they were more than ready to use them.  Get ready to ruuuumble!!!  We had his party in September on a day off of school.  So much easier and fun that way!!

I stopped being a cupcake control freak and let the boys help decorate.  It is more fun that way! 

The weapons of mass destruction.  Very cool I might add. 

The awesome birthday boy

Finn, showing Ben who is BOSS

Sydney IS the boss!  She is one tough chickie!!

Be afraid....

Be VERY afraid!!!

Kids fighting everywhere... It was awesome!!

Look who got into the mix.... He just couldn't help it and showed no mercy with the mace.

Tate taking down the enemy... hey! That's James!  Run James run!!

What is Chas doing?  A motley crew!!

I spy Mitchell.  No, I spy someone who couldn't stand not getting in the mix as well.....  Do you think he clobbered the kids hard?  Well.... yes.  Do you think he lasted in the game?  Hummmmm.  No.  RIGHT!!!!

The fighters

Birthday cupcakes for the hard fighting FIGHTERS!!! Until next year.......

No comments: