Monday, September 10, 2012

I love this pic.  Coleman is mauling my sisters Tia and Dayna and my sweet Mother.  We are at Seven Peaks in Provo.  Eric and I went there the day after we got married with his family.  It was so fun.  We have great memories of that place and made some more this summer.  Coleman is such a card!  I sure love him and my family as well!!

I was a bad bad blogger/record keeper over the summer.  I think we always start off the summer busy as all goes and then we party until we have to get up and go to school.  Our summer was wonderful.  We spent a lot of quality time as a family and grew as a unit.  The boys went to a lot of fun camp etc, but we also just chilled which is very nice.  I have a lot of catching up to do.  After I conquer a few projects that are staring me in the face, I will sit down and lovingly take care of my life journal once again.  

School has started.  Sports, piano, clubs, dance (yes, I said dance), scouts etc etc etc are in full swing.  All my darlings are in school and still I have no time as of yet. Eric and I are slowly working on the house and I foresee some BIG projects in the wind.  The summer also had some saddness.  Our dear Gramps passed away.  We were not even able to say good bye.  It was hard losing my Grandmother and then to have Gramps go too.  Life is just not the same.  My parents moved to Utah which is very bittersweet.  Life is always changing, for the good and the bad.  With that said, I am happy.  

Life is good.

No comments: