Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some anniversaries are best forgotten.....

It was a year ago today that Eric broke his neck. He is still healing, but we are so blessed. I won't post about it again. I just needed to commemorate this day as I feel so grateful for him. He is a wonderful father, husband and friend. I love you Cupcake. No more air.... ever!!

P.S. Don't ask me why those goons are smiling in the back.... maybe because they are men. Men..... And I am darn sure they are glad that this is NOT then. Men....

P.S.S. Thanks again to Dayna and Jason for all your help during this time. Words cannot express my gratitude.

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Smiling- Probably because he was alive:) and we were all so glad he was. Plus, maybe they took a whiff of his laughing gas. I'm sure they all needed it.
We love our Eric and Anjie and would do anything for you.