So, yes we did get family pics and.... the boys are darling! This is just a tease or glimpse into the absolute cuteness of the session! Hang tight. Oregon and Thanksgiving do not want to be forgotten..... First things first!!
I wish I hadn't had my camera stolen. MY FAULT though.
Darn.
I wish I hadn't had my camera stolen. MY FAULT though.
Darn.

2 comments:
Loving Tate's red pants! They're all so handsome! Miss you guys!
What a cute family! We want to wish our sweeeet growing boy a hippy hoppy b-day! This is coming from Aunt Tia...Riley says he does not use such words...now that TATE is 11 and we are supposed to START using some grown up words, the kids are wishing you lots of yummy cake; Rosie sends chocolate ice cream; Isabelle is blowing kisses with a wink; Ian sends the "peace-out" sign and Riley politely wishes you well....uncle Brad says no one is EVER too old for the "spankin' machine!" Anyway, we hope it was a good one! Love you all LOTS!!
Post a Comment