Friday, February 12, 2010

My sweet parents

I want to thank my wonderful parents for helping me and my family after my surgery. I can't remember a time in my adult life where I have had to worry about nothing and really get the rest I need to begin the healing process. My house is warmer, my kids are happier, my mending pile is smaller, my wounds are healing and most importantly.... I am sane and peaceful.


Thank you Dad and Mom. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Grandpa John and Grandma Karen said...

We love you all, too, so very much!
It was a delight to be there with you, and a comfort to know what was going on and that we could help. And how memorable to be snowed in together! We miss each of you very much---things here are a little quiet most of the time--no squeaky shoes running through the house or laughing, screaming, wrestling boys. We're glad things are getting back to a semblance of normal; and we're glad you, Anjie, are following directives. Keep it up!