Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An afternoon with Finn


I love my life in Maryland. The seasons are beautiful, the people are nice, the schools are good and I have many friends here. I have often said that I never want to move, but never say never. Lately, I have missed my family and feel sad that the memorable, daily events are only shared primarily by me and Eric. Our boys are growing so fast that I can hardly keep up. They are the loves of my life and I appreciate their unique and fun personalities. I am blessed.

I have decided to blog for my family. I am a facebook junkie, but that is not the place to share my private family experiences and pictures. I only want to share those with my sweet family who live across the United States.

I titled this "An Afternoon with Finn" because he is the main motivation for wanting to intimately share our daily lives with you. Last week he climbed up on the table, threw everything off and proceeded to laugh and laugh. It was a sweet moment and I wish I could have shared it with someone. I don't want to forget about these tender moments.

Selfishly, I am also keeping a blog because I am a terrible scrap booker/ baby booker/ childhood organizer... I know that the end of the year or so.... you can print off your blog and keep it as a family record. BINGO!! That works for me!!

As I get older, and I definitely am getting older... I appreciate and love my family and extended family more than words can express. I have no idea how to proceed and watch the help videos from blogger with complete ignorance on how I will ever pull this off...., but I am determined to capture our lives.. so I will learn.

1 comment:

Denise Cherie's Jubilee said...

CRAZE ANGEE... I love it. This is a great way to see what is "really" going on. wink wink. I love that you're starting a blog. I have tried so many times and once I get past setting it up, I just don't feel like I have anything to say.
We miss you so much too. I wish we were closer.
Keep it up. I love reading all of this.
xoxo