Thursday, January 19, 2012

wHaT??????????

So, my camera was permanently borrowed in November and my computer went out on December 25th.... the very same day my darling Eric blessed with with a new camera. I went onto iPhoto and did not have one single pic on there since Halloween. That is a serious and awful gap.... I don't like it. Tonight I am going to search for my few Thanksgiving pics from Grandpops and push to get caught up. I hate missing out on life. Blogging is definitely a thing that comes and goes with life and all its happenings. I did find this funny pic though.



This is what Coleman would look like if he were a........ (you fill in the blank!!) Lol!!

2 comments:

robyn said...

he's still handsome even with those ridiculous lips... can my future daughter marry one of your boys? is that wrong? ;)

Tia Bunker said...

Oh Coleman..."Oh me oh my....what great Big lips you have!" Now what does the big bad wolf say in return...?